One of the things we love most about Dermalogica is that, because it’s such a great brand, it’s used by all kinds of people for all kinds of lifestyles. These belles are all loud and proud about their addiction to Dermalogica. Now we’re not saying they’re famous because they use Dermalogica, but, well… see for yourself!
- Victoria Beckham – Always beautiful, even with a jetsetting lifestyle that must play havoc with her beauty regime, Victoria talks about Dermalogica all the time: “I love face packs (masques) too and try to do them two a week…using Dermalogica’s MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque, which I call my little ambulance in a tube.”
- June Sarpong – A TV presenter’s skin will face constant challenges from anti-social hours and piles of make up – how do they keep looking fresh and beautiful in spite of this? June Sarpong has the solution: ‘Since I started using Dermalogica, I never use anything else on my skin. I love Active Moist.’
- Kelly Brook – actress, model, designer and presenter… that’s quite a demanding schedule! How does Kelly stay on top of her skincare? “My beauty regime consists mainly of Dermalogica products. I swear by them”. Well, that makes sense then- no wonder she’s looking so radiant!
- Jennifer Aniston – A long and successful career in front of TV and movie cameras has not damaged the looks of this well-loved beauty. Jennifer is known to adore Dermalogica products and treatments. According to Timeout, Jennifer is a particular fan of the in-salon facials.
- Dannii Minogue – According to this post, Dannii Minogue has said her all-time favourite beauty product is the Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. It’s definitely one of our best-sellers. As Danni puts it, “This is my fail-safe, all-in-one way to remove make up and get my skin feeling smooth and soft.” Our customers agree!
- Zoe Ball – One of our favourite British princesses loves how Dermalogica suits her skin: “I have very sensitive skin so I use Dermalogica. I can’t use perfumed products and have to be careful with things like soaps. I swear by the Dermalogica toner, the intensive moisturiser and the eye and lip balm. They make such a difference.”
- Denise Van Outen – Known for her years of bright and early breakfast shows, Denise says she unwinds from a hard day’s work with the help of Dermalogica: “I’m a massive fan of Dermalogica products especially their Multi-Vitamin Power firm eye treatment. I love Dermalogica facials after a busy week.”
- Lily Cole – One of this nation’s most beautiful models, Lily Cole relies on Dermalogica for her restorative skincare: ‘I have so much make-up plastered over my skin all the time, I worry what it’s going to look like when I wash it off. That’s why I only use Dermalogica produts on my face -they definitely do the trick.’